Small, bright and fits into your life
Meet the meter that gives you more
• Advanced accuracy with ACCU-CHEK® SmartView test strips—as tested against a 23% tighter specification.1
• Small, sleek design to fit in the palm of your hand
• Brilliant backlit display makes reading your numbers easy anytime, anywhere
• No coding—for fewer steps in testing.
• Preferred on the most healthcare plans and covered by Medicare to help you save money on test strips 2
Proven To Lower A1C3
Keeping your A1C in a safe range is easier when you have the right tools. The ACCU-CHEK 360 View Tool is proven to lower A1C when used together with a healthcare professional. 3This simple paper tool provides you with a quick view of your blood glucose patterns over just 3 days.
Look for this proven paper tool inside.
Visit accu-chekconnect.com to learn more.
1Specifications based on current ISO 15197: 2003.
2Based on internal analysis of plans with 150,000 or more commercial pharmacy lives. Co-payments and preferred statuses vary from plan to plan.
3Polonsky WH, et al. Structured self-monitoring of blood glucose significantly reduces A1C levels in poorly controlled noninsulin-treated type 2 diabetes: results from the Structured Testing Program study. Diabetes Care. 2011;34(2):262-267.
ACCU-CHEK products are available at Walgreens Pharmacy!